national federation of postal employees
ist floor, north avenue post office, new delhi – 110001
get ready for immediate strike if situation warrants
strike date will be advanced if department go ahead with
implementation of mckinsey reforms:
five lakhs postal employees of india post in one voice declare:
- no more closure and merger of post offices
- no more closure and merger of sorting sections and rms offices
- no more curtailment of deliveries and postmen beats
- no more first class mail hubs and delivery hubs
- no more franchise (private) post offices and post shoppe.
- no more outsourcing and contractorisation of postal functions
- and also we demand immediate settlement of long pending sectional demands of all cadres of postal and rms employees including gramin dak sevaks and casual labourers.
in 1946 july entire p&t employees went on indefinite strike against the British imperialism
in 2011 july entire postal employees are going ahead for another indefinite strike against the imperialist globalization policies and the us-based mckinsey reforms in india post
we don’t want the foreign consultant to decide our fate
mckinsey is for privatisation of india post
we shall oppose it lock stock and barrel
we are ready to sacrifice to save india post
prepare for a determined and uncompromising struggle
make the may 25th dharna programme a grand success.
organise circle level joint conventions of nfpe & fnpo
participate in the june 19th all india joint convention at chennai.