APU-III/Mc.Camish/2016 Date: 18.01.2016
The Chief Postmaster General
Sub: - Implementation of Mc.Camish in Post Offices-Problems faced by the staff on implementation-Reg
Rollout of Mc.Camish by all the Post Offices is in progress in the circle. While rolling out to Mc.Camish plat form by all the post offices, the following problems are facing by the staff and hence the same may please taken for redress the issue in a manner to be benefitted by the customer as well as improving the quality of services by the department.
1. Sanitization of data is not done by the most of the divisions before rolling out of Mc.Camish plat form. Hence most of the policies are not seen in the data base after rolling out to Mc.Camish. Therefore it is requested to provide a provision may please be given to all the CPCs for some time for updating of old policies where they are not up dated.
2. Some of the policies are wrongly shown i. e payment through pass book shows salary recovery and salary recovery shows payment through pass book. Due to this problem the customers are worst sufferers and ultimately the counter staff is facing public ire. It is requested to authentication of change of type i.e pass book or salary recovery has to be given to CPCs for some time to cut the delay in the procedure.
3. A detailed operation manual containing detailed procedure to be followed by the all post offices for various services to be offered by the department in PLI/RPLI, step by step has to be circulated to all the post offices. The hard copy of the instructions has to be circulated.
4. At present user IDs and pass words are given to some of the officials i.e one trained official in each post office only. Due to this practice the same user ID and Pass word is used by all the officials who dealt with PLI/RPLI by violating the directorate guide lines on the subject. Hence it is requested to supply user IDs and pass words to all the staff for keep using the same secure and safe as per the directorate guide lines.
5. Initially CPCs may be provided with sufficient staff to attend the customers as per the instructions in vogue.
6. The Mc.Camish plat form is introducing in all the post offices without imparting proper training to the staff. Hence it is requested to impart proper training to all the staff immediately.
7. Most of the procedures are cumbersome in Mc.Camish. All the procedures and modifications may please be made easy and cut the delay in service to the public.
8. Due to the above problems the customers are worst sufferers and the impact of the same is reflecting in procuring the business from the public.
Keeping in view of the circumstances explained above, it is requested to resolve the issues immediately to serve the public more efficiently and get the business from them to sustain in the competitive market as a leader.