The Post master General
Vijayawada 520 003.
Sub: Submission of items for discussion in the ensuing bi-monthly meeting.
The following items are submitting for discussion in the ensuing Bi-monthly meeting. This union will be represented by
1) Sri DASV Prasad, Circle Secretary, PA, Secunderabad HO
2) Sri N.Nageswara Rao, Regional Representative, PA, Guntur Division
Review of pending items:
1) Provision of bore well with motor in the premises of Sullurpet SO
2) Immediate dequarterisation of the following Pos in Gudur Division since tha
accommodation of the quarter portion as per SOA.
a) Bangarupet b) N R Pet c) Mallam d) Kadivedu
3) Immediate repairs to electrical generators at the following offices.
a) Stone house pet (Nellore) b) Guntur Collectorate PO c) Kotha pet SO (GUNTUR)
4) Immediate supply/repairs to the following.
NewComputers repairs / printer / ups
a) Prathipadu Guntur .HO
b) Guntur.HO Guntur.HO
c) Jaggayyapet Bhimavaram.HO
d) Vuyyuru Rudrampur (Khammam)
5) Dequarterisation of Uppugundur SO in Prakasam division
6) Rectification of Mistakes in Sanchaya Post Software at GS Pruam SO in Khammam Division
7) Supply of UPS to Kakumanu SO in Guntur Division.
8) Generator repairs of Machilipatnam HO, Avanigadda HO and Gudlavalleru LSG SO
9) Relocation of Sub Post Offices in Machilipatnam Division
1. Increasing of bandwidth of SIFY network provider for CBS and CPC Mc.Camish.
After migration of POs to CBS and CPC Mc.Camish, most of the offices are facing band width problem thereby systems are hanging frequently. Ultimately services to the general public are dislocating due to server down and insufficient band width. Therefore it is requested to issue may please be taken up with SIFY network provider for immediate solution.
2. Non posting of Treasurers immediately on completion of tenures by the divisional heads.
Most of the divisional heads are not filling up the treasurer posts on completion of tenure of the incumbents. Due to this the treasurer posts are managing under office arrangement up to the next rotational transfers. Therefore it is requested to cause to issue suitable instructions for immediate filling up of treasurer posts on completion of the tenure of the incumbents by the divisional heads. For example: Guntur and Narasaraopet divisions.
3. Payment of HRA to SPM, Kovvuru (NL) SO
The PO Building including quarters portion is inhabitable condition. The Chief Postmaster General who visited the PO building Kovvuru had suggested shifting of PO building immediately. Presently the SPM is staying outside by paying rs.4000/- as rent. The SPOs Nellore division had replied that the matter is taken up with RO for constitution of FRAC as one proposal is received. Therefore it is requested to cause to issue orders for payment of HRA to the SPM, Kovvuru (NL) SO till finalisation of the proceedings of FRAC.