The Director of Postal Services (Hqrs)
o/o the Chief Postmaster General,
Sub: - Submission of items for discussion in the ensuing Bi-Monthly meeting-Reg
The following items are submitting for discussion in the ensuing Bi-Monthly meeting. This union will be represented by
1. DASV Prasad, Circle Secretary, PA, Secunderabad HO
2. M.Krishna, Divisional Secretary, Secunderabad Division, PA, Lallaguda SO
Review of old Items:
1. De-Quarterisation of IDA Jeedimetla SO. There is no drinking water facility to the quarter portion and the ground water is totally polluted with chemicals.
2. Non grant of MIS honorarium to eligible officials in the Hyderabad City Division.
1. Provision of 30 KVA or 20 KVA Generator to Trimulgherry HO as present one 15 KVA is not catering the needs of the office.
It is intimated by the SSPOs, Secunderabad Division, that the matter will be taken up with CO.
2. Shifting of Shamirpet SO as the present SO is not having basic amenities.
It is intimated by the SSPOs, Secunderabad Division that a proposal for alternate arrangement i.e for movable toilets was already submitted to CO on 10.06.2016 for approval.
3. Non conducting of Joint Monthly meetings with NFPE affiliated unions by the SSPOs, Hyderabad South East Division.
It is intimated by the Divisional Secretary, Hyderabad South East Division, that the divisional head, is not conducting the Monthly meetings jointly with P-III, P-IV but conducting the monthly meetings separately with P-III and P-IV. As per the Directorate Lr.No.33-1/74-SR dated 23.07.1975, the Department is given recognition to the Federations but not the individual unions. Hence it is requested to cause to issue instructions accordingly.