The Post master General
Vijayawada 520 003.
Sub: Submission of items for discussion in the bi-monthly meeting. scheduled to be held on 29-6-2016-reg
The following items are submitting for discussion in the Bi-monthly meeting scheduled to be held on 29-6-2016. This union will be represented by
1) Sri DASV Prasad, Circle Secretary, PA, Secunderabad HO
2) Sri N.Nageswara Rao, Regional Representative, PA, Guntur Division
Review of pending items:
1) Provision of bore well with motor in the premises of Sullurpet SO
2) Immediate dequarterisation of the following Pos in Gudur Division since tha
accommodation of the quarter portion as per SOA.
a) Bangarupet b) N R Pet c) Mallam d) Kadivedu
3) Immediate repairs to electrical generators at the following offices.
a) Stone house pet (Nellore) b) Guntur Collectorate PO c) Kotha pet SO (GUNTUR)
4) Immediate supply/repairs to the following.
NewComputers repairs / printer / ups
a) Prathipadu Guntur .HO
b) Guntur.HO Guntur.HO
c) Jaggayyapet Bhimavaram.HO
d) Vuyyuru Rudrampur (Khammam)
5) Dequarterisation of Uppugundur SO in Prakasam division
6) Rectification of Mistakes in Sanchaya Post Software at GS Pruam SO in Khammam Division
7) Supply of UPS to Kakumanu SO in Guntur Division.
8) Generator repairs of Machilipatnam HO, Avanigadda HO and Gudlavalleru LSG SO
9) Relocation of Sub Post Offices in Machilipatnam Division
10) Increasing of bandwidth of SIFY network provider for CBS and CPC Mc.Camish.
11) Non posting of Treasurers immediately on completion of tenures by the divisional
.21) Payment of HRA to SPM, Kovvuru (NL) SO
1-6/2016: Counting of period of deputation( more than 6 months) while computing tenure of the official while issuing rotational transfers in Tadepalligudem Division.
The Circle Union has written a letter to Postmaster General, Vijayawada Region on 12-05-2016. But so far no action has been initiated by the RO. Expedite action immediately.
2-6/2016: Non providing immunity transfer to Asstt. Divisional Secretary, AIPEU Gr.C, Machilipatnam Division by the Divisional Supdt., Machilipatnam.
Even though there are clear guidelines from the Directorate on immunity transfers but Supdt of Post Offices, Machilipatnam Division did not provide immunity transfer to Asstt. Divisional Secretary, please issue suitable orders to provide immunity transfer to Asstt. Divisional Secretary.
3-6/2016: Irregular transfer orders issued by the Sr. Supdt of Post Offices, Bhimavaram Division ignoring senioirity case of Sri Sanjeeva Rao, P.A., Bhimavaram Division.
It is requested to intervene in the RT 2016 and rectify the irregularity.