SERVE COPY OF THE STRIKE NOTICE TO ALL
CPMGs/PMGs/SSPOs/SPOs/SSRMs/SRMs. In All DIVISIONS.
CONDUCT MASS DEMONSTRATIONS.
All Divisional /Branch Secretaries of affiliated unions of NFPE.
Notice for 12th December 2012 All India Strike of Central Govt. Employees will be served to the Cabinet Secretary by Confederation and to the Secretary, Department of Posts by NFPE on 19th November 2012. Copy of the strike notice and Charter of Demands is exhibited below:
You are requested to organise mass demonstrations of employees and serve a copy of the strike notice to all Circle/Regional/ Divisional heads on 19.11.2012. Wide publicity may be given among employees and also in print and electronic media, regarding serving of strike notice for the 12th December 2012 strike. Please send report of the successful implementation of the programmes to Circle Union also by e mail.
Circle Secretary PIII
Copy of the STRIKE NOTICE
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION Group’C’
Dated – 19th November, 2012
The Director General
Department of Posts
New Delhi – 110001
In accordance with the provisions of Sub Section (1) of Section 22 of the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947, we hereby notify that all the Postal/RMS/MMS/Administrative & Postal Accounts Employees and the Gramin Dak Sewaks which are affiliated to Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers will go on one day strike on 12.12.2012. The demands for acceptance of which the employees embark upon One Day Strike are detailed in the Charter of Demands enclosed.
Name of the Division
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Revise the wages of the Central Government employees including Gramin Dak Sewaks with effect from 1.1.2011 and every five years thereafter by setting up the 7th CPC.
2. Merge DA with pay for all purposes with effect from. 1.1.2011 including for Gramin Dak Sewaks.
3. Remove restriction imposed on compassionate appointments and the discrimination on such appointments between the Railway workers and other Central Govt. employees.
4. (a) Departmentalise all Gramin Dak Sewaks and grant them all benefits of regular employees; End Bonus discrimination and enhance bonus ceiling to 3500/-; withdraw open market recruitment in Postman / MTS cadre; Revise cash handling norms; Grant full protection of TRCA; Grant Time Bound Promotion and Medical Reimbursement facility etc,
(b) Regularise the daily rated, contingent, casual workers and introduce a permanent scheme for periodical regularisation;
5. (a) Revive the functioning of the JCM. Convene the meeting of the Departmental Councils in all Ministries/Departments. Settle the anomalies raised in the National Anomaly Committee as also in the Departmental Anomaly Committees. Hold National Council meetings as specified in the JCM constitution. (b) Remove the anomalies in the MACP Scheme.(c) Grant recognition to all Associations/Federations, which have complied with the formalities and conditions stipulated in the CCS(RSA) Rules.
6. Fill up all vacant posts and create posts on functional requirements.
7. Stop downsizing outsourcing, contractorization, corporatization and privatisation of Governmental functions.
8. Stop price rise; strengthen the PDS.
9. (a) Stop the proposal to introduce the productivity linked wage system; (b) discard the performance related pay structure; (c) introduce PLB in all Departments; (d) remove the ceiling on emoluments for bonus computation.
10. Revise the OTA, Night duty allowance and clothing rates.
11. Implement all arbitration awards;
12. Make the right to strike a legal and fundamental right of the Government employees on par with the other section of the working class.
13. Grant Five Promotions to all employees as is provided for in the case of Group A services.
14. (a) Withdraw the PFRDA Bill. (b) Rescind the decision to allow FDI in pension sector ;(c) Scrap the new contributory pension scheme (d) Extend the existing statutory defined pension scheme to all Central Govt. employees irrespective of their date of entry in Government service.
15. Vacate all Trade Union victimisation, and more specifically in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department