Union Governement issued Gazzet notification to ammed CCS (Leave) Rules 1972 vide notification dated 26/08/2011. According to third ammendment
"38-A. Encashment of Earned Leave along with Leave Travel Concession
while in service. -
(1) A Government servant may he permitted to encash earned leave up to ten days at the time of availing of Leave Travel Concession while in service, subject to the conditions that -
(a) a balance of atleast thirty days of earned leave is available to his credit after taking into account the period of encashment as well as leave being availed of:
(b) the total leave so encashed during the entire career does not exceed sixty clays in the aggregate;
(2) The cash equivalent for encashment of leave under sub-rule (I) shall he calculated
(3) No House Rent Allowance shall he included in the cash equivalent calculated under sub-rule (2);
(4) The period of earned leave encashed shall not he deducted from the quantum of leave that can normally be encashed by the Government Servant under rules 6.
39, 39-A, 39-H, 39-C and 39-D:
(5) If the Government Servant fails to avail the I .eave Travel Concession within the time prescribed under the Central Civil Services (Leave Travel Concession) Rules, 1988, then he shall be required to refund the entire amount of leave so encashed alongwith interest at the rate of two percent above the rate of interest
allowed by the Government as applicable to Provident Fund balances and shall also he entitled for credit back of leave so debited for leave encashment.'".
Click below link for orders
43-C( I). Subject to the provisions of this rule, a woman Government servant may he granted child care leave by an authority competent to grant leave for a maximum period of 730 days during her entire service for taking care of her two eldest surviving children, whether for rearing or for looking after any of their needs, such as education, sickness and the like.
(2) For the purposes of sub-rule ( 1 ). "child" means-
(a) a child below the age of eighteen years: or
(h) a child below the age of twenty-two years with a minimum disability of forty per cent as specified in the Government of India in Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment's Notification No.16-18/97-N1.1, dated the l'June, 2001.
(3) Grant of child care leave to a woman Government servant under subrule
(I) shall he subject to the following conditions, namely:-
(i) it shall not be granted for more than three spells in a calendar year;
(ii) it shall not be granted for a period less than fifteen days at a time; and
(iii) it shall not ordinarily be granted during the probation period except in case of certain extreme situations where the leave sanctioning authority is satisfied about the need of child care leave to the probationer.
Provided that the period for which such leave is sanctioned is minimal.
(4) During the period of child care leave, the woman Government servant shall he paid leave salary equal to the pay drawn immediately before proceeding on leave.
(5) Child care leave may be combined with leave of any other kind.
(6) Notwithstanding the requirement of production of medical certificate contained in sub-rule (I) of rule 30 or sub-rule (I) of rule 31, leave of the kind due and admissible (including Commuted Leave not exceeding sixty days and Leave Not Due) tipto a maximum of one year, if applied for, he granted in continuation with child care leave granted under sub-rule (I ).
(7) Child care leave shall not he debited against the leave account.'
Click below link for order copy