The Director of Postal Services (HQRS),
Hyderabad City Region,
Hyderabad 500 001.
Ref: - Submission of items for discussion in the ensuing Bi-monthly meeting .-reg
The following items are submitting for discussion in the ensuing Bi-monthly meeting .This union will be represented by
1. DASV PRASAD Circle Secretary PA Secunderabad.HO.
2. T.Suresh Kumar, Divisional Secretary, Secunderabad division, PA Musheerabad DSO.
Review of pending Items:
1) Provision of Gate at the entrance at Banjara Hills PO.
2) Immediate shifting of Sakkubai Nagar ‘C’ class SO in Hyderabad City Division.
3) Implementation of Directorate guide lines by SSPOs Hyderabad City Division
while ordering rotational transfers to PSD Hyderabad.
1-5/2014: Sanction of treasury allowance at PSD Hyderabad.
Treasurer post was sanctioned by IFA, and the treasurer was selected by Hyderabad city Regional office. But since two years treasury allowance is not being drawn. Hence it is requested to cause necessary action to sanction treasury allowance at PSD Hyderabad.
2-5/2014: Provision may be provided in the Sanchay post software for inclusion of Mobile numbers in the new accounts at the time of opening of new accounts, instead of asking at the time of transactions. Even there is no provision in the SB-3 cards.
The SSPOs, Secunderabad Division addressed Circle Office on 07/11/2013 in this regard. Expedite action immediately.
3-5/2014: Filling up of GDS MC and GDS DA post at JNTU, and Nizampet SO vacant since long time.SSPOs Secunderabad division has submitted proposals to Circle office for JNTU and Nizampet SO. Expedite immediate action in this regard