Ref: P/1-3/CWC Dated – 27.03.2015
Notice under article 25 of the Constitution of All India Postal Employees Union Group ‘C’ is hereby given that the meeting of the Central Working Committee of All India Postal Employees Union Group ‘C’ will be held at Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Vishwa Vidyalaya, Vidya Vihar, Raebareli Road, Lucknow – 226026 (Uttar Pradesh) on 03.06.2015. The meeting of the Central Working Committee will commence sharply by 10:00 hrs on 03.06.2015.
The following shall be the items of Agenda of the Central Working Committee.
1. Finalisation of Agenda for the 30th All India Conference scheduled to be held from 04.06.2015 to 07.06.2015.
2. Preparation of Biennial Report on the activities of the Union for presentation in the 30th All India Conference.
3. Consideration and approval of Audited Accounts for presentation to the All India Conference.
4. Preparation of Budget estimates for next session for presentation to the All India Conference for its approval.
5. Preparation of resolutions to be placed before the All India Conference for adoption.
6. Amendments to the Constitution.
7. Any other item with the permission of the Chair.
Copy to: -
1. Com. R. Sivannarayana, All India President, All India Postal Employees Union Group ‘C’ (CHQ)
2. All Members of Central Working Committee
3. Director General, Department of Posts, New Delhi 110001 – for information
4. All Chief PMsG – They are requested to grant Special Casual Leave to the members of the working committee.
(N. Subramanian)General Secretary