The Post Master General,
Sub: - Submission of items for discussion in the Bi-monthly meeting scheduled to be held on 22-12-2014-reg.
The following items are submitting for discussion in the bi-monthly meeting scheduled to be held on 22-12-201.This union will be represented by S/s 1). DASV Prasad, Circle Secretary, PA, Secunderabad HO, 2). M.Nageswara Rao Asst. Circle Secretary & Regional Representative, PA Anakapalii .HO.
Review of pending items:
1) Supply of cabins to Amalapuram HO to preserve SB-3 cards
2) Supply of four computer chairs and four computer tables to Anakapally .HO
1. Dequarterisation of SPM Quarters of Munagapaka and Govada SOs.
SPOs Anakapalli replied that a letter was addressed to RO on 08/10/2014. Expedite action immediately.
2. Non conducting of periodical monthly meetings with the service unions regularly (every month) by SSPOs Visakhapatnam Division.
During the calendar year 2014 he has conducted only 7 monthly meetings out of 12 meetings with the service unions. Though the Chief Postmaster General had strictly instructed to conduct the monthly meetings with the service unions periodically and to submit the same in the fortnightly statement of the divisional heads, the SSPOs is not adhered to the Circle office/Directorate guidelines on the subject.
3. Augmentation of PA posts by conducting the periodical reviews in Visakhapatnam Region.